A misguided young man, acting with others (and out of character for him), was involved in six burglaries. He faced 15 years incarceration on each count. James Pascarella worked tirelessly, poking holes in the prosecution’s case, writing legal memoranda and assembling a packet of documents containing information supporting his position for the court and the prosecution to review. Mr. Pascarella was able to persuade the prosecutor and judge that jail was not the appropriate sentence, and the client was sentenced to probation.
- Attorney client charged with grand larceny and $9 million in cash & assets seized by the Attorney General
- Client Charged With B Felony & Has $9 Million Seized – Ends Up Pleading to Misdemeanor, Money & Assets Returned
- “Not Guilty” Verdict in Forcible Touching / Sex Abuse Case
- Jury Acquittal After Trial for Larceny and Official Misconduct
- Man Wrongfully Arrested on a Gun Possession Charge, Released from Jail and the Case Dismissed