Attorney client charged with grand larceny and $9 million in cash & assets seized by the Attorney General. The money and assets were returned, and the client pled to a misdemeanor charge that resulted in no jail or probation.
- Client Charged With B Felony & Has $9 Million Seized – Ends Up Pleading to Misdemeanor, Money & Assets Returned
- “Not Guilty” Verdict in Forcible Touching / Sex Abuse Case
- Jury Acquittal After Trial for Larceny and Official Misconduct
- Man Wrongfully Arrested on a Gun Possession Charge, Released from Jail and the Case Dismissed
- Acquittal After Trial for Felony DWI and Reckless Endangerment Using the Defense of Justification