The client was in an automobile with another individual and, unknown to the client, there was a gun under client’s seat. James Pascarella succeeded in demonstrating to and convincing the prosecutor’s office that the client had no knowledge of the gun being in the vehicle. The client was freed from jail, and the case was dismissed.
- Attorney client charged with grand larceny and $9 million in cash & assets seized by the Attorney General
- Client Charged With B Felony & Has $9 Million Seized – Ends Up Pleading to Misdemeanor, Money & Assets Returned
- “Not Guilty” Verdict in Forcible Touching / Sex Abuse Case
- Jury Acquittal After Trial for Larceny and Official Misconduct
- Man Wrongfully Arrested on a Gun Possession Charge, Released from Jail and the Case Dismissed