A hard-working local business owner with questionable friends was pulled into a New York City organized crime investigation. After months of back and forth with the prosecutor’s office and the strong case made by James Pascarella, the investigation regarding the client was closed with no prosecution.
- Attorney client charged with grand larceny and $9 million in cash & assets seized by the Attorney General
- Client Charged With B Felony & Has $9 Million Seized – Ends Up Pleading to Misdemeanor, Money & Assets Returned
- “Not Guilty” Verdict in Forcible Touching / Sex Abuse Case
- Jury Acquittal After Trial for Larceny and Official Misconduct
- Man Wrongfully Arrested on a Gun Possession Charge, Released from Jail and the Case Dismissed