The client, a prominent Long Island business owner was charged with larceny and failure to pay income and sales taxes. After review of thousands of documents and extensive negotiation with the prosecutor’s office, James Pascarella persuaded the government that there were mitigating circumstances that had to be considered, and this resulted in a non-criminal disposition of the case.
- Client Charged With B Felony & Has $9 Million Seized – Ends Up Pleading to Misdemeanor, Money & Assets Returned
- “Not Guilty” Verdict in Forcible Touching / Sex Abuse Case
- Jury Acquittal After Trial for Larceny and Official Misconduct
- Man Wrongfully Arrested on a Gun Possession Charge, Released from Jail and the Case Dismissed
- Acquittal After Trial for Felony DWI and Reckless Endangerment Using the Defense of Justification