James Pascarella represented a client charged federally with several counts of conspiracy. The client was recorded on wiretapped conversations evidencing some involvement on his part. The client faced a mandatory minimum 10-year period of incarceration. After advising his client as to the steps to take to help turn his life around, and submitting a detailed memorandum and extensive documentation to the court, Mr. Pascarella convinced the judge to sentence his client to probation.
- Client Charged With B Felony & Has $9 Million Seized – Ends Up Pleading to Misdemeanor, Money & Assets Returned
- “Not Guilty” Verdict in Forcible Touching / Sex Abuse Case
- Jury Acquittal After Trial for Larceny and Official Misconduct
- Man Wrongfully Arrested on a Gun Possession Charge, Released from Jail and the Case Dismissed
- Acquittal After Trial for Felony DWI and Reckless Endangerment Using the Defense of Justification