Police searched the vehicle of a client and arrested him after they found a quantity of drugs. At a hearing, James Pascarella vigorously cross-examined the police officers involved, and, after argument, the presiding judge found that the drugs were obtained by the police as the result of an illegal search. The case was dismissed.
- Attorney client charged with grand larceny and $9 million in cash & assets seized by the Attorney General
- Client Charged With B Felony & Has $9 Million Seized – Ends Up Pleading to Misdemeanor, Money & Assets Returned
- “Not Guilty” Verdict in Forcible Touching / Sex Abuse Case
- Jury Acquittal After Trial for Larceny and Official Misconduct
- Man Wrongfully Arrested on a Gun Possession Charge, Released from Jail and the Case Dismissed