The client was charged with Driving While Intoxicated. In fact, the client almost hit a police car. She registered a .24 BAC on the breathalyzer test; three times the legal BAC limit. James Pascarella presented a defense of justification, touted by many experts as brilliant. He established that the client had no choice but to drive drunk to save herself from a sexual assault, and the client was found “Not Guilty,” after trial.
- Client Charged With B Felony & Has $9 Million Seized – Ends Up Pleading to Misdemeanor, Money & Assets Returned
- “Not Guilty” Verdict in Forcible Touching / Sex Abuse Case
- Jury Acquittal After Trial for Larceny and Official Misconduct
- Man Wrongfully Arrested on a Gun Possession Charge, Released from Jail and the Case Dismissed
- Acquittal After Trial for Felony DWI and Reckless Endangerment Using the Defense of Justification