The client was a 75 year old man wrongfully accused of molesting a 10 year old girl. James Pascarella immediately sent out investigators to conduct interviews of key witnesses with whom the police neglected to speak. Based on his rigorous advocacy and the statements obtained from the said witnesses, the case was dismissed.
- Attorney client charged with grand larceny and $9 million in cash & assets seized by the Attorney General
- Client Charged With B Felony & Has $9 Million Seized – Ends Up Pleading to Misdemeanor, Money & Assets Returned
- “Not Guilty” Verdict in Forcible Touching / Sex Abuse Case
- Jury Acquittal After Trial for Larceny and Official Misconduct
- Man Wrongfully Arrested on a Gun Possession Charge, Released from Jail and the Case Dismissed