The client was a 75 year old man wrongfully accused of molesting a 10 year old girl. James Pascarella immediately sent out investigators to conduct interviews of key witnesses with whom the police neglected to speak. Based on his rigorous advocacy and the statements obtained from the said witnesses, the case was dismissed.
- “Not Guilty” Verdict in Forcible Touching / Sex Abuse Case
- Jury Acquittal After Trial for Larceny and Official Misconduct
- Man Wrongfully Arrested on a Gun Possession Charge, Released from Jail and the Case Dismissed
- Acquittal After Trial for Felony DWI and Reckless Endangerment Using the Defense of Justification
- Organized Crime Investigation Closed