After years of struggling with an alcohol addiction, the client was arrested for his fourth drinking and driving related offense. James Pascarella facilitated the client getting in to a long-term intensive rehabilitation program and, thereafter, convinced the court that the client had turned his life around and deserved another chance. The client avoided jail and was sentenced to probation.
- “Not Guilty” Verdict in Forcible Touching / Sex Abuse Case
- Jury Acquittal After Trial for Larceny and Official Misconduct
- Man Wrongfully Arrested on a Gun Possession Charge, Released from Jail and the Case Dismissed
- Acquittal After Trial for Felony DWI and Reckless Endangerment Using the Defense of Justification
- Organized Crime Investigation Closed