After years of struggling with an alcohol addiction, the client was arrested for his fourth drinking and driving related offense. James Pascarella facilitated the client getting in to a long-term intensive rehabilitation program and, thereafter, convinced the court that the client had turned his life around and deserved another chance. The client avoided jail and was sentenced to probation.
- Attorney client charged with grand larceny and $9 million in cash & assets seized by the Attorney General
- Client Charged With B Felony & Has $9 Million Seized – Ends Up Pleading to Misdemeanor, Money & Assets Returned
- “Not Guilty” Verdict in Forcible Touching / Sex Abuse Case
- Jury Acquittal After Trial for Larceny and Official Misconduct
- Man Wrongfully Arrested on a Gun Possession Charge, Released from Jail and the Case Dismissed