During a contentious divorce, the client’s wife, through false allegations, obtained an order of protection and, subsequently, had her husband charged with assault. James Pascarella skillfully cross-examined the wife and presented compelling evidence at a pre-trial hearing, which ultimately resulted in the dismissal of the case.
- “Not Guilty” Verdict in Forcible Touching / Sex Abuse Case
- Jury Acquittal After Trial for Larceny and Official Misconduct
- Man Wrongfully Arrested on a Gun Possession Charge, Released from Jail and the Case Dismissed
- Acquittal After Trial for Felony DWI and Reckless Endangerment Using the Defense of Justification
- Organized Crime Investigation Closed